What's new

The One Day Project: SCAIR - DOWNLOAD NOW!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
So I have a day off from work and I've set myself a task to construct a hand-built, hand-smoothed roller coaster in Nolimits. I started at 9am this morning and I will be releasing this tonight. If I have enough time, I will also give this a 3DS station and some little touches here and there.

Currently Unnamed, I present this teaser:
091_130205154949001.jpg

UPDATE:

Track complete
Supports complete
3DS 50%

Taking slightly longer, but I think you'll like what I have achieved in just over a days work.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Re: The One Day Project:

So its taken me just over a day and I think its about time to release this track. It is 100% hand smoothed, no additional 3rd party tools were used to create the track. Track was complete in around 4 - 5 hours and a couple hours on supports. The rest of the time was spent on 3DS, which isn't much, because I went to the pub last night. :p So here we go, I present to you my 1 day coaster:

Scair_Screaming_Coasters_130206202537000.jpg

SCAIR

Inversions: 5

Vertical Loop
Banana Roll
Corkscrew
Immelmann

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.bassmakerz.com/Screaming_Coasters-Scair.zip

Please note that I do not have the NL Track packager
so you will have to do the following:

1. Extract - Screaming_Coasters-Scair.zip
2. Open the extracted folder
3. Place the folder named "Screaming Coasters - Scair" in the objects folder
4. Place the track in the Tracks folder
5. Ride!!

Enjoy and rate. :)

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
110 views and no other ratings, thanks guys :p

Cheers for the rating Shroomy. I tried to keep it realistic. Kind of a Saw thing to up the throughput numbers.

SFOGRICH

Roller Poster
It's great to see you're still around the site, coming up with awesome coaster designs! I must not know my way around the Track Packager yet, because I couldn't save and open the file with any of the 3DS objects you made, but the track itself is great! I haven't tried making a Gerstlauer track myself yet - figure I'd better hold off until I get a chance to try the "Dare Devil Dive" at SFOG and know that type of coaster first hand.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Ah good to see you too and thanks for the rating! :)

The zip file just contains the track and objects which you'll need to put into your objects folder. I don't own track packager as its not available for Mac. Hopefully that works :)