What's new

The Experiment - Treeis Nolimits coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Got it now. Generally Mediafire is a good bet for NL tracks.

As for your track? Something didn't quite work for me. It felt too drawn out for a Eurofighter. It felt a bit more like a Blitz coaster really. It didn't have the really quick, compact, tight layout that makes the Eurofighters stand out. The trackwork was alright, the odd jerk and pump here and there, which could possibly have been sorted out, but overall it was alright. So yeah, I can't really massively fault the trackwork (even though it wasn't perfect ;) ), but the layout just felt... rushed. It felt like you'd kinda just bashed out a few elements into a track just because you could. Sounds like I'm slating this a lot though...

5/10

Treeis

Mega Poster
Hixee said:
Got it now. Generally Mediafire is a good bet for NL tracks.

As for your track? Something didn't quite work for me. It felt too drawn out for a Eurofighter. It felt a bit more like a Blitz coaster really. It didn't have the really quick, compact, tight layout that makes the Eurofighters stand out. The trackwork was alright, the odd jerk and pump here and there, which could possibly have been sorted out, but overall it was alright. So yeah, I can't really massively fault the trackwork (even though it wasn't perfect ;) ), but the layout just felt... rushed. It felt like you'd kinda just bashed out a few elements into a track just because you could. Sounds like I'm slating this a lot though...

5/10
Oh no, you're right, thats exactly what I did! Its what I like about nolimits, being able to bash out a half decent ride like that in an evening :wink: