What's new

Cedar Point | The Boardwalk | Wild Mouse and Ride Relocation | 2023

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
These jokes are too sharp for me.

Also, it's snowing in Ohio. Nice snowy views of the park on the Boardwalk cam, alongside two other cams looking towards the back of the park:

cedar1.jpg

cedar3.jpg

cedar2.jpg

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
General status update:
  • New Pavilion building exterior mostly completed. Will be most interested to see how they balance access to building from inside and outside the park; original plans showed dining and bar access directly from the beach, which will be a great touch.
  • Station construction progress for Wild Mouse - looks like a simple station and queue building layout.
cedar1.jpg

emoo

Hyper Poster
I can just imagine laying in a hammock near a firepit warming the fondue. The sun is setting as the virtual queue counts down to ride a spinning coaster. You pre selected your spirits and mixers of choice which are poured into the novelty oversized see-through cocktail shaker attached firmly to the front bumper.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I can just imagine laying in a hammock near a firepit warming the fondue. The sun is setting as the virtual queue counts down to ride a spinning coaster. You pre selected your spirits and mixers of choice which are poured into the novelty oversized see-through cocktail shaker attached firmly to the front bumper.
I mean when you think about it, ride-specific cocktail specialties could be it's own thing, especially for flat rides. Scramblers, drop towers, other spinning contraptions have the exact right kinetic motion for a mean mai tai!