• Pa Pa Johns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rocco's

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Pizza Express

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pizza Go Go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify in a post below)

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

DDF14

Mega Poster
Which is your favourite pizza provider? Which is your favourite base ?

Double decadence for me , thin and crispy all the way... My local Rocco's though is exceptional value and has a much more authentic taste. Dominos is a bit expensive..

What do you think?

Josh73

Giga Poster
I like Papa John's, but I'm not a huge fan of Pizza, tbh. It has kinda gotten old and whenever I think of pizza sauce, I gag.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Out of just delivery pizza chains, Dominoes, but delivery services tend to be overpriced and not really worth it, even with half price discounts (half price large Dominoes is about £5-6. Large Taste the Difference Sainsbury's pizza is £4). I prefer sit in places like Bella Italia and Zizzi. Thin crust pizzas like that are awesome.

Josh73

Giga Poster
Is Dominos run by a different person or something in the UK/Europe? Because here, Dominoes suck. There isn't even one in my region anymore.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I used to think Ask did the best pizza, but then Pizza Express brought out the Etna Romana, which has become my favourite pizza of all time (OF ALL TIME)

Out of delivery, dominos. I was never impressed by Papa Johns and Pizza Hut always makes me ill.

Communicating through the ether... (tapatalk)

I like Dominoes! But then I got sick of it when the snack bar (also known as the late night cafeteria you go to when you're wasted or high) at my old university served it every night. I guess I'll have to say Pizza Hut and all of its greasy goodness.

Martyn B

CF Legend
I love Dominoes, but I recently tried Papa Johns for the first time, and it was lush!

Their Garlic dip is a bit odd though...

nadroJ

CF Legend
I think Dominoes is the MOST overrated pizza in the world! It's OK, but nowhere near as good as people make it out to be.

I prefer the thick based, greasy, doughy, cheesey pizzas you get on the way home from a night out. Delicious <3

Will

Strata Poster
Pizza Hut don't put CHEESE on their garlic bread, so I'm happy to eat there when everyone else demands pizza. Plus I did once sample their pizza, even though I'm against Italian food in general, and was temporarily converted.
Plus their chili sauce is magic, whereas Dominos is beyond lacklustre.

Will

Strata Poster
Exactly. Whereas Dominos make you order something like a 'stripper combo' which you can't order with a straight face when you've had a few too many.
Meanwhile, my local pizza hut staff USED to be really good, then they brought in the one I nicknamed 'large Italian' who takes a long time to do simple things. Badly.
Also, is it too late in the day to bring that epic cookie dough dessert thing into the debate?

nadroJ

CF Legend
I've sort of gone of Pizza Hut since the Rachel W incident (ask AJ). Ew </3 The cookie dough thing is heavenly though <3

AJ

Giga Poster
Pizza GoGo <3 Mmmmmm so cheap and greasy <3

Perfect for when at Mysterious Castle <3

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Peppes Pizza. No doubt, hands down, all that.

As for frozen pizza, I actually quite like the standard Grandiosa, despite all the slating it gets.

(what do you mean, you've never heard of either?)