What's new

Testing

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
testing ability to post topics, please ignore

Edit: Ok this works... Admins, I am unable to access the Team Talk topic I just made for same reason detailed in said topic. Unsure why, any help appreciated.
Edit 2: might just be Chrome being glitchy. Edge works fine, no other browsers installed.

Feel free to delete and/or lock this topic.

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
Barn%20Owl2.jpg

Owl.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I think this is gonna just become the general spam/discord-style thread of the site but I'm up for it. Maybe should be moved to Anything Goes?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Nah - "general spam style thread" lives here.

Will

Strata Poster
Likewise the 'Will posts the first thing to come into his head' thread.

...though it could be argued that's all of them :D

rob666

Hyper Poster
I'm sorry, I am still struggling to ignore the king ( in sixty four) 's attempts to test for the ability to post topics, in this topic.
We like cats, dogs, three legged or otherwise, and lizards.
Does this mean the ability to post topics has been proved, or am I simply alone in being unable to ignore?

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I'm sorry, I am still struggling to ignore the king ( in sixty four) 's attempts to test for the ability to post topics, in this topic.
Does this mean the ability to post topics has been proved, or am I simply alone in being unable to ignore?
All issues were fixed soon after this topic was posted. I can post as much as I want!

Happy for this to stay as a general spam topic though.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Gödel's incompleteness theorem says that's it's impossible to prove a system is complete only using the rules of the system, so we really have no way of knowing if the ability to post topics has been proven from within the forum itself :D /j /s