What's new

Swarming Up For The Season | THORPE PARK | 31st Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Seeing as the park is open 10-6, I'm assuming we'll be meeting up 9/9:30ish?

Just thinking I might just book a cheap travelodge nearby for the Saturday rather than risk getting stuck on the M1 at stupid o'clock.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Just thinking I might just book a cheap travelodge nearby for the Saturday rather than risk getting stuck on the M1 at stupid o'clock.

Me & Mrs Howie will be at the Egham one on Saturday. 34 quid it was, bargain.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Oooh - got two lift offers now - One coming from cardiff, and one just round the corner - probably makes sense to go for the less faff option, but if one of you already has a premium pass to get free parking, then might be better to use the one without - (is it show your pass on the way out to get the free parking then?)

Peet

Giga Poster
Oooh - got two lift offers now - One coming from cardiff, and one just round the corner - probably makes sense to go for the less faff option, but if one of you already has a premium pass to get free parking, then might be better to use the one without - (is it show your pass on the way out to get the free parking then?)
I just have the standard MAP so no free parking, and yep you pay (or show pass) on the way out

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Put me down as a maybe for this, tempted but uni work as been piling up recently and need to knuckle down and get some done...

Likely won't make a firm decision till night before, hope that'll be ok!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've got a few 2-4-1 (yes, basic) vouchers that I was thinking of bringing along. Let me know if you want to use one with me, or want one for your group. :)

Smithy

Strata Poster
Travelodge booked somewhere along the M3, 2 for 1 voucher searched out earlier today, good to go. Looking forward to it, been a while since we've been to Thorpe.

upload_2019-3-18_13-25-24.png
For anyone wanting to avoid the extortionate parking charge, i'd definitely recommend parking here instead of the main car park and walking in. I've been parking on this road multiple times over the last year without any issue.

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-18_13-22-33.png
    upload_2019-3-18_13-22-33.png
    526.4 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.