What's new

Support hugging!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Have you ever hugged a roller coaster support as a train has whizzed by, just to feel the rumble of the train? I admit it, I've done it a couple times just for the crack / video / photo ops.

If you wanna go goony about it, which supports are your favourites? My favourite is the supports of Nemesis Inferno in the extended queue line. Feels so rumbly and in the past, have made great photo ops for CF lives!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I've only hugged Raptor's 0-g roll support and Dominator's drop supports. Raptor's is a bit off the beaten path, but right in the middle of a patio type thing and Dominator's are in a grassy area surrounded by path.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I like my supports big and beefy. :lol: I think I have hugged Shambhala's tallest and the one in the last helix of Muntanya Russa.

Snoo

The Legend
Raptor at CP
Dommy at KD
Phanny at KW
MF at CP
Maverick at CP
Sky Rocket at KW

.. the ones I can remember.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I actually thought that this was going to be a thread about how we should support a "national hug day" or something!

madhjsp

Giga Poster
I've been known to hug a support or two, occasionally also putting my ear up to them to hear the rumble as the train approaches. Glad to know I'm not the only one this goony.

Snoo

The Legend
456480_10151191673958154_1038396619_o.jpg

Hey Danny.. ;)

Error

Strata Poster
I'm the hug whore on this forum (At least ONE step down from the almighty Marcus).

Supports are awesome to hug:
302925_10150344937243829_1730883_n.jpg

I know I'v hugged StormRunner as well, and I think Corkscrew at MiA as well.