What's new

Sun Tzu Culture Park | Catapult Roller Coaster | Launched S&S

Lofty

CF Legend
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

The post few posts.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Any idea when this thing is meant to open? I mean it's been testing for at least 3 months, it can't surely be much longer?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The people in that reverse POV don't look like they're enjoying themselves that much!

What's the expression? Willing Unwilling volunteers?

emoo

Hyper Poster
Each POV version does make it look faster than the previous.

The riders did look happy once it stopped although the lady on the right looked to be having a blast throughout.

Is this orange roller coaster called Blue Cyclone?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Every single air launcher like this that S&S has built looks fantastic, and they continue to show how flexible this product can be by adding inversions into the equation now. I really wish at least one of these would be built Stateside.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Well after a long time, we finally have a POV.

It looks pretty good especially the twisted hill, but I know it’s hard to judge these S&S air launches from the POVs.
I'll be honest, I get dodgy feelings from these air launchers. Wtf is that dive loop shaping. Looks like a generally solid layout though, probably the longest one of these I've seen.

I really wish at least one of these would be built Stateside.

There is, it's called Maxx Force.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll be honest, I get dodgy feelings from these air launchers. Wtf is that dive loop shaping. Looks like a generally solid layout though, probably the longest one of these I've seen.

There is, it's called Maxx Force.
I meant a proper air launcher, not the red headed step-child of the S&S air launchers ;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just out of curiosity, why "better"? Looks just as good as the other one to me...

Luca B

Mega Poster

Well it is designed by Alan Schilke as his other recent dive loops have similar shaping, as it’s shaped to give more airtime. I also get the general idea that the POVs never do justice to these air launch coasters, so considering that and that a couple elements already look insane from the POV, I’m sure it’ll be an amazing ride.