What's new

Sun Tzu Culture Park | Catapult Roller Coaster | Launched S&S

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
So we do have an inversion eventually! That Dive Loop looks great :D The small airtime hump that follows seems very promising as well.

Matt N

CF Legend
Just wanted to ask a random question; is this sort of like what RingRacer is/was at the Nurburgring, but less unreliable and with a more interesting, albeit slower layout?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just wanted to ask a random question; is this sort of like what RingRacer is/was at the Nurburgring, but less unreliable and with a more interesting, albeit slower layout?
Yes, I believe so. Although if I remember correctly, the people that have ridden these (the 'newer' compressed air launch S&S coasters) say they're pretty good!

Matt N

CF Legend
Yes, I believe so. Although if I remember correctly, the people that have ridden these (the 'newer' compressed air launch S&S coasters) say they're pretty good!
That's gratifying! Not that I'll be going to China any time soon, but oh well! Thanks @Hixee!

andrus

Giga Poster
This coaster looks really neat! I still like the layout of Bullet Coaster the best, but this should be great too.

Anyone know if this is another design by Alan Schilke? Sure looks so.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
The Dive Look must be very snappy with the 4-across trains! Good that S&S are updating their design, their 3 Happy Valley accelerators look like a brilliant base to build upon :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Crikey, that's the first time I've seen such a huge dust cloud at the end of one of these launches! Impressive.

Matt N

CF Legend
What is the top speed of that launch, out of interest?

That looks insane! Tons of speedy moments and some good-looking inversions in there, too!