What's new

Steel Vengeance VS Flight Of Passage???

Steel Vengeance or Flight Of Passage, which is the better attraction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward M

Strata Poster
They're largely incomparable. I love both of them, but they offer completely different experiences. Flight of Passage is all about suspension of disbelief and believing you're really "flying." It's a fantastic effect and feels more like flying than any other simulator. However, Steel Vengeance is real. It's 200 feet tall, long as **** , and filled with absolute intensity. If I had to choose one, I'd say Vengeance because of the sheer mixture of forces provided. I love a themed experience, but you can't get past that it actually is a simulator. Lastly, as probably the biggest Disney fan regularly on the site, Vengeance is a definite winner here for most of the site.

Snoo

The Legend
They're largely incomparable. I love both of them, but they offer completely different experiences. Flight of Passage is all about suspension of disbelief and believing you're really "flying." It's a fantastic effect and feels more like flying than any other simulator. However, Steel Vengeance is real. It's 200 feet tall, long as :emoji_zipper_mouth: , and filled with absolute intensity. If I had to choose one, I'd say Vengeance because of the sheer mixture of forces provided. I love a themed experience, but you can't get past that it actually is a simulator. Lastly, as probably the biggest Disney fan regularly on the site, Vengeance is a definite winner here for most of the site.

This guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.