What's new

Spotify Coaster Soundtrack Playlist

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
If this coaster season happens, I’ll have an enthusiast friend from another country visit for a coaster road trip around the States. I thought it would be goofy-fun to make a coaster soundtrack playlist to play while driving.

I’m assembling the playlist on Spotify, to which I’m actually new but they make playlists so easy to make. Generally.

But there are certain really popular soundtracks that I can’t seem to get access to, even though I’ve heard others do listen to these somehow.

Especially:
Millennium Force
Helix (launch)
Kärnan
Taron

Any tips from the experts out there??? ?‍♂️

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Millennium Force is easy to find on YouTube, you can rip a video into an MP3. I had an actual downloaded file of it like...18 years ago haha, probably on my EHD still

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
If you want to be nerdy, SeaWorld Parks have a bunch of their stuff on Spotify. One Ocean Shamu show, the old Blue Horizons dolphin show, Mako station music,... and my beloved Electric Ocean!

You can also find some of the Disney park music on Spotify as well.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I used to have a much larger roller coaster theme song library on my computer, but much was sadly lost years ago when a hard drive died.

Here's a smaller collection though of some fun bits:
  • Millennium Force
  • Wicked Twister
  • TTD
  • Disney's Haunted Mansion (samples from a few)
  • Space Mountain (Disneyland and Paris)
Enjoy!

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I used to have a much larger roller coaster theme song library on my computer, but much was sadly lost years ago when a hard drive died.

Here's a smaller collection though of some fun bits:
  • Millennium Force
  • Wicked Twister
  • TTD
  • Disney's Haunted Mansion (samples from a few)
  • Space Mountain (Disneyland and Paris)
Enjoy!

Thank you! But now that others have nudged me to figure out how to download music from YouTube, I’ve got all those and much more on my Spotify. It’s a four-hour playlist now so I went a bit overboard.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Creating a coaster soundtrack playlist for your road trip sounds like an awesome idea! Spotify is great for that, but I totally get your frustration with some popular soundtracks being hard to access. You can try searching for those tracks using different keywords. Sometimes, they might be listed under the ride's official name or the composer's name rather than just the coaster name.
Youtube playlists remain your best friend. ;)