What's new

Speed(?) seems to be back on the market.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Photos are Speed The Ride but the stats & description are definitely a Mr. Freeze layout. Weird. Over Texas just refurbed theirs, maybe St. Louis is testing the waters?

cookie

Giga Poster
Photos are Speed The Ride but the stats & description are definitely a Mr. Freeze layout. Weird. Over Texas just refurbed theirs, maybe St. Louis is testing the waters?
I think whoever wrote the description just got the loop confused with an inverted top hat. The height, length, capacity, and year of manufacturing stats all line up with Speed and not Mr. Freeze.

Peet

Giga Poster
I wonder what took them so long, it's been evident for many years that the London hotel isn't happening. I'd love to try one of these so let's hope it can be salvaged!

TilenB

Strata Poster
Well, I'm surprised, since I can remember this being sold for scrap a few years ago. Also, I wonder in what sort of condition the track is after sitting in the hot Vegas sun for more than a decade.

ricklap77

Roller Poster
It is indeed Speed the ride being offered for sale. If I am remember correctly quite a long time ago the ride was put up for sale while in storage near where it use to be up and operate. And then we never heard about it for some years! I hope someone purchase it. I rode it in 2000 and it was quite an impressive ride to ride and to look at. It doesn't use much space and is propably selling for a good price. It would be a good ride for many smaller parks.

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
gKQKIrG.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
Sorry... am I missing something?

The stats completely line up with Speed and not Mr Freeze?!