What's new

Spectre

Jared

Hyper Poster
"The Ghost still walks them der' woods and it be a bad time to go a searchin' for lost children. Believe me, their gone now..."

Spectre_Promo1.jpg

Prepare to join the hunt soon...

Jared

Hyper Poster
No, it's got a story that I've been working on. I didn't know of any books (or films?) that have Spectre's in?

Jared

Hyper Poster
The Story Unfolds...

Local News said:
Three local children are lost, presumed dead, within the Iron Woods. The three children were thought to be looking for they're dog in the woods and have not been seen since wednesday afternoon. The Children's parents are calling for witness' to the incident. As most of you are already aware, the woods are rumoured to be haunted by the ghost of Marcus Dailey, our towns most infamous murderer. It's known to be very rare for anyone to leave the woods alive so we really need your information if you saw anything. Please let us know as soon as you can.

Spectre_Promo2.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I love the look of the trains. They're very sharp, especially with that logo on the front.

Jared

Hyper Poster
Just a little update. No story additions today. Just showing off a bit more of the track.

Spectre_Promo3.jpg

Dave

CF Legend
That screenshot was not worth the post...Not exactly showing us anything except a Rita style jumble of track.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Dave said:
That screenshot was not worth the post...Not exactly showing us anything except a Rita style jumble of track.

Did you even read what he said?

I quote:

CCJared said:
Just a little update. No story additions today. Just showing off a bit more of the track

;)

Jared

Hyper Poster
Thank you Xpress. I am merely trying to build up to it. To you know, do something different rather than do what everyone else does here and post layouts straight away. Whats the point of that? You've seen everything to do with the ride and it'll make you less likely to download it.

Slash

Giga Poster
Well to be fairly honest, Dave is right, I mean seriously. An update is updating someone with something new. That was nothing new as it was a picture of track, what does that tell us?

A. It has track.
B. Its a roller coaster.
C. The track goes over another bit of track.

Yeah, so at least "build it up" with more and more interesting pictures. Rather than showing us its intamin and then showing us its track repeatedly.

And the point of showing the layout is so you can get improvement tips.

Jared

Hyper Poster
This track is 100% tool built, and has no need for track tweaks. It's been tested by myself and others multiple times. Theres nothing that needs to change.

Slash

Giga Poster
I think you missed my main point. Normally the main point is in the majority of the text, not the final line.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I agree with a bit from both sides. I agree with Dave that it should show a bit more to tease us, but it wasn't a totally pointless post as it still showed something. However, I agree with CCJared aswell as I like to reveal little bits of the layout as I go along like him, instead of showing it all straight away as once my track building is done I'm not going to change anything. So yeah, let's not waste any more posts and get back to this project.

Jared

Hyper Poster
Dave said:
Dirty tool user. :p

Whats wrong with that? Everyone has they're preference. Tools are mine.

Brookes said:
I agree with a bit from both sides. I agree with Dave that it should show a bit more to tease us, but it wasn't a totally pointless post as it still showed something. However, I agree with CCJared aswell as I like to reveal little bits of the layout as I go along like him, instead of showing it all straight away as once my track building is done I'm not going to change anything. So yeah, let's not waste any more posts and get back to this project.

Thanks, its about bloody time someone understands that I am trying to achieve.

Slash

Giga Poster
CCJared said:
Dave said:
Dirty tool user. :p

Whats wrong with that? Everyone has they're preference. Tools are mine.

That smiley on the end meant it was a joke.

CCJared said:
Brookes said:

Thanks, its about bloody time someone understands that I am trying to achieve.

We do, its just your doing it a bit pointlessly... The track does look nice but, hell what can we say about that last photo apart from, nice colour. That is our point.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Slash said:
[quote="CCJared']We do, its just your doing it a bit pointlessly... The track does look nice but, hell what can we say about that last photo apart from, nice colour. That is our point.
[/quote]

That's all you really need to say, other than it looks nice, or looks interesting. CCJared won't show the entire layout, to keep things interesting.

Honestly, when I see pictures of big sections of the layout, I don't really want to follow the project, as giving small teasers here and there keep things interesting when there's not much shown.

I tend to do that because A. I'm too lazy to photoshop a pic with a logo in it blocking out key bits, or B. I want to frame it to confuse you and make you wonder what goes where ;)

Jared

Hyper Poster
Slash said:
We do, its just your doing it a bit pointlessly... The track does look nice but, hell what can we say about that last photo apart from, nice colour. That is our point.

Theres a lot you can tell from that last picture. It quite clearly shows an inversion if even looked at it properly.

Heres a "more interesting" update for you all.

Spectre_Promo4.jpg