What's new

Six Flags Mexico- The obvious has happened...

That's kind of stupid.

What's the point of closing only the indoor attractions? It's not like germs can't be passed around outdoors as well, I mean, if someone with the flu touches the queue line railing, and then someone else touches it and then touches their mouths, germs have been spread. Same with restraints and all that as well.

If they're shutting indoor attractions at amusement parks there, they might as well shut every store too.

Snoo

The Legend
Hmm.. indoors has a less circulation because.. hmm.. its indoors?

Come on Taylor.

^ I know, but like I said, in that case, they should shut down every indoor place in Mexico because well, circulation is worse then outside.

Snoo

The Legend
Not every business is the same Taylor. Apparently this isn't government mandated, so this private business decided to do whatever it wanted to slow the spread of Swine Flu.

Simple as.

Dave

CF Legend
They just don't want to be responsible for making things worse, simple.

See I wonder what will happen to airlines, as they can spread the virus from one person to everyone via recycled air.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^It seems to be airports that are being careful rather than airlines. What's happening now is the same as what happened with sars, over here at least. Passengers have to complete quarantine papers and pass through some kind of thermal imaging thing to check they're not running a temperature.

Someone I work with came in on the same plane as someone who was suspected to have it when they passed through the airport. Turned out to be nothing, but the whole planeload of people was told to expect to be confined to a hotel for 10 days if anything was found

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
It's absolutely disgusting how the media is spreading this. There were rumors going around my school that because it was called Swine Flu, farmers in Egypt slaughtered 300,000 pigs. Whether it's true or not is a different story, but it's still disgusting.

Taylor, Six Flags Mexico has a lot of indoor buildings and rides. There's plenty of restaurants and shops, and even a lot of queues are indoors. It makes me wonder if Superman has a temporary queue, because the beginning of the main queue is indoors.

coasterboy

Mega Poster
There were rumors going around my school that because it was called Swine Flu, farmers in Egypt slaughtered 300,000 pigs. Whether it's true or not is a different story, but it's still disgusting.

It's true, and the farmers still want to keep the pigs but are being forced by the Government.

Snoo

The Legend
This Swine Flu is just fueled by an army of misinformed idiots who really have no idea what is going on.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^Exactly. It's just a normal strain of influenza(r1n1), the only difference is it originated from pigs(supposedly).