What's new

Silver Dollar City | Time Traveler | Mack Looping Launched Spinner

Swoosh

Mega Poster
First inversion is complete. It's a dive loop that rotates to the riders' left and exits towards ThuNeraTion's swoop after the tunnel

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Today's viral teaser
4.PNG

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Today's viral clue
IMG_7960.JPG

Obviously the answer is a clock - pretty much confirms the TIME TRAVELER theme

Dave

CF Legend
These are like the riddles in Batman Forever....

Tommy Lee Jones will turn up soon chewing the scenery...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
One week from announcement! Do we have an estimated time for info release?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Gah, that means they'll overlap with Kings Dominion's RMC announcement. ... unless they are meaning central time? In which case, that overlaps with Cedar Point.

Poor play SDC. Poor play.

ASteelersMidget

Roller Poster
Gah, that means they'll overlap with Kings Dominion's RMC announcement. ... unless they are meaning central time? In which case, that overlaps with Cedar Point.

Poor play SDC. Poor play.
I'd imagine it's Central time. Looks like it's multiple tabs at once time again this year.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
CoasterForce Social Media team will be having fun covering it all. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Interesting. Have we (you) established which direction the train is going through that element yet? It is a Dive Loop or Immelmann?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm with @Lofty and @Temleh on this one too!

I am excited to see a spinning Mack, but I just don't think it'll be as good.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Can they add extra rows to a big dipper train or is it confined to 2? It's just if this only has 2 rows per train (if a big dipper) it's capacity will be dire.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
2f9f8038405167a83e288a9313d537f9.jpg

This has been floating around social media and nobody's owned up to having made it so I might assume it's a leak? Not sure where it originally came from to be honest so if someone else has seen it and knows that would be great.

So looking at it it looks like a Lost Gravity. I'll take it to be honest, still not sure how I feel about a comical theme on a large scale E-ticket thrill coaster but knowing SDC it'll work beautifully.