What's new

Matt N

CF Legend
Is it possible that that animation is just there to showcase the ride experience? And isn't necessarily accurate regarding number of boats?

Given the focus of that video is on the ride itself, it doesn't seem necessary for them to have to include it in the animation really
I was thinking that myself; renderings aren't always entirely accurate. Plans can change, also.

Even if it doesn't have a turntable, I'm sure they could still dispatch a train every 2 minutes or so, which would give a theoretical throughput of around 720pph, which is the same as the Free Spins. If those cope on an average day, this definitely well.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Even if it doesn't have a turntable, I'm sure they could still dispatch a train every 2 minutes or so, which would give a theoretical throughput of around 720pph, which is the same as the Free Spins. If those cope on an average day, this definitely well.

Pulsar has a theoretical throughout of 950pph on 2 boats. That would put it around 450pph ish on 1 boat.

In my experience, Pulsar has felt very dependent on good staff to run well. Good periods mean they're waiting for the boat to return, whereas bad periods can leave the second boat waiting for a good minute or so before they're ready to dispatch. So it's no sure thing that it could achieve that anyways.

On 1 boat, this thing could well struggle quite a lot.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
At the end of the day this is a water ride, which makes it very dependent on daily weather. Throughput is irrelevant if it's 60F outside and cloudy.

Skeletor

Roller Poster
At the end of the day this is a water ride, which makes it very dependent on daily weather. Throughput is irrelevant if it's 60F outside and cloudy.
Yeah but that's only like 6 weeks out of the year...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
From the Coaster Studios Discord server:-

IMG_20191129_194317.jpg

IMG_20191129_193823.jpg

IMG_20191129_194141.jpg

IMG_20191129_194036.jpg

Hutch

Strata Poster
Hopefully they get this up quickly by May, as I’m actually interested in trying one of these out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk