What's new

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, very interesting! Two interesting pieces of news in one day; SFGAdv's apparent Intamin and then this! Six Flags are really splashing out this year!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I swear there was a thread for this already, but I spent the best part of 10 minutes trying to find one and I couldn't find one so I'm assuming there isn't one already.

Anyway, parts for the coaster have arrived at the park so at least it is now 100% confirmed:-

Based on the colour, I am definitely thinking an Aqua Man theme.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
So turns out there were three topics for this, so I merged them all.

But yay! These things look really cool, so I'm glad to see one being built in the states.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Simply put, you won't be able to pay me to get on it and have that sewage water touch my skin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Simply put, you won't be able to pay me to get on it and have that sewage water touch my skin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If it's anything like Pulsar, just sit in the middle in the second or third row and you'd be fine ;)

Sit in the back row though and you may as well jump in the sewage system yourself and cut out the middle man

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Is it possible that that animation is just there to showcase the ride experience? And isn't necessarily accurate regarding number of boats?

Given the focus of that video is on the ride itself, it doesn't seem necessary for them to have to include it in the animation really

Also, 15 secs intro/outro clip from Coaster Touring?! Excessive much.