Pear

Strata Poster
Yellow raptor track is now on site

5mzrt7igcva71.png

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Yellow raptor track is now on site

5mzrt7igcva71.png
Yellow track makes sense if they are going for a Flash theme. But at the same time; if we start seeing red supports showing up it could also be themed to Wonder Woman, which honestly wouldn't surprise me given Six Flags (and I know they already have Lasso of Truth but it wouldn't be the first time a Six Flags park had multiple rides themed to the same character).

Gazza

Giga Poster
Don't SF normally re-theme the minor ride to accommodate the bigger ride? Eg if they want to do Wonder Woman for the coaster then the flat ride will get re-named Harley Quinn or something.

bmac

Giga Poster
Either way they'd be retheming one ride between either the flash or Wonder Woman. There's also a Musik Express in that park themed to the Flash.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm guessing track on site means it's fair play to move it to Construction, I'd say.

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Anyone able to judge from the track seen on the picture at RCDB whether this is another Wonder Woman clone or a custom design? :cool:

...or is this information actually known? Sorry, haven't followed the thread that closely...

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I think the station is angled 90º to properly fit the layout into the existing plot of land. As far as elements go, it is assumed that it will be a clone.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Drawings were filed with the local government at the start of COVID and show exactly what was described above:

sfmm2021overlay-768x517.jpg

bmac

Giga Poster
Doesn't look like it's going to have a rolling station compared to Jersey Devil. Maybe that got changed since then?

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Now, is the brown or that black thick route to the station the actual one? In any case, seems like it has a bit more track before the final break.