What's new

SFMM Leak for 2016

Intricks

Strata Poster
Even MOAR LEAKS ARE APPEARING!

The Mountain of supposed Magical times is recieving 3 new rides for the 2016 season. Hyperdrive, the worlds first electrical themed ride and their 20th "coaster" (larson looper), Flying Eagles (is this the first set of flyers being introduced inside a SF park? I honestly cant seem to recall them in any of the parks Ive visited before) and a Harley Quinn themed Tilt-a-Whirl.

YAY LOOPERS?

EthC

Mega Poster
Supposedly this image showing a Joker themed RMC to replace Roar has been leaked as well, not sure If it 100% real although, it looks exciting!
11947664_10153615352103566_4816037078305476609_n.jpg

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Intricks said:

The Mountain of supposed Magical times is recieving 3 new rides for the 2016 season. Hyperdrive, the worlds first electrical themed ride and their 20th "coaster" (larson looper), Flying Eagles (is this the first set of flyers being introduced inside a SF park? I honestly cant seem to recall them in any of the parks Ive visited before) and a Harley Quinn themed Tilt-a-Whirl.

YAY LOOPERS?

Great Escape got Flying Eagles in the last year or 2

Intricks

Strata Poster
^ I realized that after I had posted it, but had to jump back to work.

^^^ Yeah, six flags has been amazing at keeping secrets this year.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
EthC said:
Supposedly this image showing a Joker themed RMC to replace Roar has been leaked as well, not sure If it 100% real although, it looks exciting!
11947664_10153615352103566_4816037078305476609_n.jpg
Is there a reason for posting this here instead of the SFDK topic? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39283

EthC

Mega Poster
Forgot about the other topic sorry, plus I just saw six flags leak and thought it was appropriate.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Youngster Joey said:
Intricks said:

YAY LOOPERS?

And Six Flags America some as well.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Youngster Joey said:
Intricks said:

YAY LOOPERS?

And Six Flags America some as well.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
GuyWithAStick said:
My god. [strike]Six Flags[/strike] Six Flags, Cedar Fair, and Universal are doing great at keeping things a secret.
Fixed. :wink:

TilenB

Strata Poster
^ I believe the Iron Horse trains have all been made by Gerstlauer and that RMC has only made trains for their wooden coasters (Outlaw Run and Goliath). But I'm open to any correction, if that's not the case.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Gerstlauer made them for Texas Giant and Iron Rattler. RMC started using their's with Steel Medusa. It's pretty much the exact same train design as the ones used on the woodies.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Only NTG and Iron Rattler have the Gerstlauer trains. After the NTG accident the relationship between Six Flags and Gerstlauer changed drastically and I doubt anything other than RMC trains will be used on their coasters again.
As far as the new Revolution, I'm pretty sure (99.9%) that they will use Premier trains.