Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Bi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
The good old topic where people have massive arguments and get to be nosy about other peoples orientations! I can't remember how long its been since we had one of these..... so here we are!

Are you Straight? Gay? Bi? Confused?

Despite a certain 'catchphrase' that seems to be going around... I am straight ;) .

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Straight.

I have no objections to gays, I just find it a bit wierd. I have no problems with Civil Parteships as long as both women are hot!

Rach

Giga Poster
Straight

As I really have no objection to people being Bi or Gay, what really annoys me is when like what LFTL has said V that tends to annoy me when people say that they want to do something to gay/bi people.

Lain

Giga Poster
I find it amusing that people feel the need to point out that "they don't mind people being gay or bi", as though the norm would be to find non-straight people morally abhorrent.

Hm.

I find it amusing that people feel the need to point out that "they don't mind people being gay or bi", as though the norm would be to find non-straight people morally abhorrent.

Lain, I was going to post exactly what you said, basically. It's not like you're a bad person if you don't say that you have nothing against gay or bi people.

Though, here (as in, my school) it seems like the norm is finding something wrong with gay people. A lot of my guy friends are awesome but, they sometimes piss me off because they always say how they wanna kill all gay people, etc.

I'm straight though, of course.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Though, here (as in, my school) it seems like the norm is finding something wrong with gay people. A lot of my guy friends are awesome but, they sometimes piss me off because they always say how they wanna kill all gay people, etc.

It's like that in my school, if someone mentions the word gay or bi it's like it's disgusting or something, it's really horrible.

I'm straight, anyway.

A

Anonymous

I’m straight,

And I don’t have anything against anyone who is gay, or bi.

‘Hopefully I won’t turn gay’, (with a bit of luck)

marc

CF Legend
I am what I am. Just because I like men does not make me gay, thats just a word to put me in a group.

I am me simple as that.

People that know me will understand what I mean.