Mine include
Cedar creek mine ride
Fly the great nor’easter
Wilderness run
Kosmos curves

Matt N

CF Legend
Ooh, I've got quite a few here! I've seen:
  • Knightmare at Camelot Theme Park from the M6 (although it had been SBNO for a number of years)
  • I once saw White Lightning and Freedom Flyer at Fun Spot Orlando as we were driving into Universal Orlando in August 2016.
  • I saw both Rockstar Coaster and Kiddie Coaster at Fun Spot Kissimmee, but didn't ride either of them.
  • I saw Gwazi SBNO at Busch Gardens Tampa in 2016, and I also caught sight of Scorpion, Sand Serpent and Air Grover without riding them.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Dutch Wonderland is the notable case I can think of. Unexpectedly drove right past the entrance near end of my American trip last August. Didn't have time to pop in though.

If it counts, have been to Knightly's in Towyn over 5 times and their coaster has always been shut......

shawnoc

Mega Poster
Kings Dominion is one for me.... drove past on the i95 heading to Charleston. Only consolation is it was shut.
On the same trip seeing Mako knowing I did not have time to go to SeaWorld due to having to be in Miami that afternoon.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Bump!
We drove by Tivoli Gardens during our school trip to Denmark last month. And thinking back, I've also seen New Jesolandia, Strabilia Luna Park and Family Park in Croatia
So I did make amends with New Jesolandia, Luna Park Strabilia and Family Park since I've last posted in here, but I've been 'spited' by a few other parks since;
  • Wild und Freizeitpark Klotten: went there on a rainy September weekday - all of their rides were closed, so I just turned back without entering the park
  • Schloss Beck: I knew the park was shut on the day I went, but I popped by anyways, since I had time to spare before MPG next doors opened
  • Plopsa Indoor Hasselt: I had plans to visit this one, but sadly couldn't make it to the place by the time it opened. Still went to Hasselt, since there was a pretty big funfair taking place just outside the Plopsa park
  • Yas Waterworld: Saw it on our way to Ferrari World, but since we only had a few hours there, we decided to maximize our time at Ferrari World instead.
  • Aussie World: Drove by the place on our way to Brisbane, but I wasn't bothered to visit, since it felt way too expensive to pay something around 40 AU$ for a single Wacky Worm. If they still had their old wooden Wild Mouse, it would've been a totally different story.
  • Ferrari Land: This is a weird one. I only visited PortAventura the year before it opened, but drove by the place on the highway in late 2017 as well.

And I think this is it for the time being. But there's probably some more that I'm forgetting right now.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Kings Dominion is one for me.... drove past on the i95 heading to Charleston. Only consolation is it was shut.
Similar for me - we were driving from DC to somewhere in Virginia in 2013 and drove straight past King's Dominion. Wasn't an enthusiast then so it meant very little to me at the time but wouldn't have had time to stop there even if I was.

Littlebrotoby

Roller Poster
My family have a holiday home in France, and quite often we find ourselves driving past Parc Asterix, gutted that I haven’t been yet, however, we do have plans to go next time we are out that way.