What's new

Second best of the 6 Disney/Universal Orlando parks?

Best park?

• Animal Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epcot

• Universal Studios Florida

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThemeParkHistorian

Roller Poster
Since the #1 is too obvious and easy, I'm wondering what everyone thinks is the second best Orlando Disney/Universal park? Didn't include BGT, SWO, the FunSpots, and LLF as I only follow the Disney and Universal parks. Which is the best park based on rides, theming, dining, overall appearance, etc.

Guide to Universal vs Disney World 2022 - Pros and Cons of Disney World vs  Universal

Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Magic Kingdom
Universal Studios Florida

Reactions: dau

StevenX

Roller Poster
Universal Studios Florida.

It's just the most fully formed and pleasant of those parks to be in, particularly as an adult. It has the best range of attractions and best environment to relax in. I spent Christmas and New Year dipping in and out of both Universal parks, sometimes going into the Studios just to grab a cocktail at Chez Alcatraz and sit by the water, before jumping on the Mummy a couple of times and heading back out. That's not something you can do at the Disney parks.

The Disney parks are great, but they're a different vibe. They feel busier and much more targeted towards kids and families. Universal is very family-friendly but with a more sophisticated vibe.

Of the Disney parks, I'd pick Animal Kingdom as the spend a day at, maybe Epcot.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Clunk. Don't need another thread like this. People are ranking everything over in the other topic you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.