What's new

SeaWorld San Diego | Arctic Rescue | Intamin Family Launch Coaster | 2023

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
This aged poorly

Are the Wild Arctic rides outside SWO the same ride system and layout? Always thought the SWO ride was a great ride system but a terrible implementaion of it.
Are you getting it mixed up with Empire of the Penguin? Wild Arctic is a crappy, outdated simulator ride in a different area of the park. Nobody would claim that as a great ride system.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Are you getting it mixed up with Empire of the Penguin? Wild Arctic is a crappy, outdated simulator ride in a different area of the park. Nobody would claim that as a great ride system.

Ah yes very possibly. Is the Penguin one the trackless darkride that doesn't do anything?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ah yes very possibly. Is the Penguin one the trackless darkride that doesn't do anything?
Exactly. And you're totally right about it being a waste of a ride system. The other one is just a crappy simulator which leads out to (I think) some beluga whales.

Matt N

CF Legend
Just realised I forgot to update the title of this one following that recent bit of news; sorry!

Niles

Giga Poster

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I really don't get the point of this coaster when they have Manta - what does this do that Manta doesn't, and vice-versa?