What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Pipeline: The Surf Coaster | B&M Surf Coaster | 2023

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Are you implying my jokes are preplanned and not the brilliant flow of spontaneity once thought? 😮
How very dare you!

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Absolutely dead day at the park today, but crews hard at work on this. The station superstructure seems to be complete, awaiting walls and roof, but the steelwork there is definitely done.

What really struck me however is how small the plot looked, not much bigger than Ice Breaker's, and that's a fairly compact ride.

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Snapped some shots today, I thought it was probably the brake run. The above tweet seems to confirm this.

Attachments

• IMG_20220916_150403.jpg
    IMG_20220916_150403.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20220916_150401.jpg
    IMG_20220916_150401.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 54

fartsalad

Roller Poster
It's going to be the first full weekend without any forecasted rains or storms. I'll be going to SWO Friday to see how the project is doing. I generally don't take my phone or camera into the park but I'll make an exception for high Surf

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
It's going to be the first full weekend without any forecasted rains or storms. I'll be going to SWO Friday to see how the project is doing. I generally don't take my phone or camera into the park but I'll make an exception for high Surf
This is Florida we're talking about. Get ready for it to rain all day anyways.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
The announcement is officially confirmed to be on the 27th, but I'd be surprised if it isn't postponed. We're supposed to get a hurricane that day lmao