What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Infinity Falls | River Rapids

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Designers found inspiration for Infinity Falls in the rainforests of South America. Each raft will twist and turn down the jungle river to give riders the experience of being on a Class IV rapid. A unique vertical elevator will lift riders before the dramatic launch down the 40-foot waterfall.

Infinity Falls will be the centerpiece of a new themed area that will fully immerse guests in a rainforest canopy. After taking the plunge down Infinity Falls, guests can explore the area and take part in interactive activities to learn about freshwater ecosystems.
source
unspecified-550x224.jpg

unspecified-1-550x384.jpg

Another really great investment from the Orlando park.
*tries to forget they're putting VR on Kraken*

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
This is brilliant! Exactly what Sea World needs! Absolutely love the structure for the vertical lift too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Structure looks fab, it'll have to be very good to compete with Bilge Rat up the road.
Is the drop as long/as steep as River Quest?

Astro61201

Roller Poster
The lift and drop thing reminds me of Divertical at Mirabilandia, all in all I think that this is going to be a wonderful addition to the park, provided that the theming standard continues in the same way as previous instalments.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I love it, but the name and tagline are a little tacky for me. I can put that aside though because it looks absolutely fantastic! Anybody know where abouts in the park it's going?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I love it, but the name and tagline are a little tacky for me. I can put that aside though because it looks absolutely fantastic! Anybody know where abouts in the park it's going?

It's going in where the sea garden is, along from the nautilus theatre where they do/did the animal ambassador meet and greets.

I wonder whether the restaurant up there is due to be demolished or not. It used to be a great all you can eat pizza place but it wasn't open when I last went. I would expect to see it go as this looks like a large development.

All-in-all this looks great and really compliments their line up without them needing to remove much from the park to put it in. Weird seeing a jungle theme in SW, at first glance this seems more Busch Gardensy, but it still seems very aquatic themed and looks to be fresh new technology for the age old classic ride type. Thumbs up!

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Jungle river rapids inspired by the rainforests of south america.. ooh lets build a giant blue metal structure either side of the lift!

peep

CF Legend
Busch/Seaworld design team love a good metallic lift system at the mo.

Quite excited to see the layout of this, that first drop should be insane. I agree with others that this is a perfect addition to the Orlando ride line up.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
This is just what the park needed. I'll be honest, I'm quite excited to see what SeaWorld is like in the coming few years due to their business development plans!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Based on other rides with vertical lifts and drops on raft rides... My bet would be on Hafema <3

Edit - I guess Intamin has done it too

To be fair, I was actually thinking Hafema also, but I thought Intamin would be the better option... Or good-old British Interlink!

Lofty

CF Legend
The misuse of ellipses is really starting to get to me.

Do you have a source to say it's Intamin?