What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Ice Breaker | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket | 2022

MakoMania

Mega Poster
Just rode a comfort collar ride (Tigris) for the first time a few days ago. I didn't think they affected the ride at all (still felt like riding a lap bar only coaster) but they were just a bit awkward in the station which was a pain.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Can I go on record as saying Busch and Sea World really need to step up their announcement game. Pulling teeth to get photos/videos/stats for each of these damn roller coasters for the CF updates. :p

I am very intrigued by this coaster, and excited to see Premier taking things up further on speed/height with their multi-launches. Putting this in a broader context of Pantheon, also interesting seeing Busch go with both Intamin and Premier as vendors for the "multi-launch" coaster. Harkens back to the good old days of Arrow/B&M providing multi-loopers for BGW and BGT.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Meh, this coaster looks alright. Nothing special, and I would probably take an SRII over it from the look and sounds of things.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Meh, this coaster looks alright. Nothing special, and I would probably take an SRII over it from the look and sounds of things.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Seriously though. Seaworld needs this and not a SW2. An SW2 would be a terrible terrible investment even if Busch didn't have one already. As has been said multiple times already Sea World Orlando desperately needs a mid sized thrill coaster that's not too intimidating that serves the huge hole in its coaster offering.

This is that ride and no matter how many enthusiasts want the most thrilling coaster available for the money this is a much better move for them than even an intamin giga would be.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Can I go on record as saying Busch and Sea World really need to step up their announcement game. Pulling teeth to get photos/videos/stats for each of these damn roller coasters for the CF updates. :p
Maybe they have seen the possible, er, "conflict of interest" in giving CF good pictures and stats for this particular announcement. It seems like the guy who announced Ice Breaker at the live event is none other than a particular CF member who went on to become a mod and then ascended to the higher plane of existence known as "the industry".

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Maybe they have seen the possible, er, "conflict of interest" in giving CF good pictures and stats for this particular announcement. It seems like the guy who announced Ice Breaker at the live event is none other than a particular CF member who went on to become a mod and then ascended to the higher plane of existence known as "the industry".
Hail Hydra. Our plan to take over is moving on accordingly.

Markus.Downhill

Mega Poster
Hi, I’m going to SeaWorld Orlando next year and I’m just wondering, if you bring a rucksack then do you have to use a locker for the rides?

Or do the rides have a bag place by the ride where you can put it once you get on the rollercoaster?

So basically, can someone tell me about the baggage system

Can you bring water into SeaWorld?

Markus.Downhill

Mega Poster
I watched Taylor from coaster studios video and he said they might have over the shoulder restraints so the kids feel secure (even if they are secure with a lap bar) if this is the case then that a piss take and makes me super angry. If it’s for safety however I can understand

Ethan

Strata Poster
I watched Taylor from coaster studios video and he said they might have over the shoulder restraints so the kids feel secure (even if they are secure with a lap bar) if this is the case then that a piss take and makes me super angry. If it’s for safety however I can understand
The other rides of this type in the company all have comfort collars, so it makes sense that this will. Unfortunately.