What's new

Saw 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Strata Poster
The first 2 Saws were good storytelling and ironic traps, after that it was all gore.

So, nope.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
its one of those movies that is going to be like final destination 3D.it was made for one purpose and one only to finish the story. and the plot is just kinda retarded and they are said to be putting in the traps from all of the other movies that got rejected for being to gory, messed up *cough cough retarded cough cough*

Ben

CF Legend
jjjjustin12 said:
its one of those movies that is going to be like final destination 3D.it was made for one purpose and one only to finish the story.

Off topic, but, you do realise...

A. That one wasn't the last Final Destination, they're making a fifth.
B. It's in no real way related to the first three. They don't actually MENTION that this has happened before.

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
jjjjustin12 said:
its one of those movies that is going to be like final destination 3D.it was made for one purpose and one only to finish the story.

Off topic, but, you do realise...

A. That one wasn't the last Final Destination, they're making a fifth.
B. It's in no real way related to the first three. They don't actually MENTION that this has happened before.
they are making a fith that is retarded just really.
but all the saw movies are connected to each other by the....people like Amanda and Hoffman

off topic again but^ ben you are right they are making a 5 one and apparently in 3D again :? the rumored name 5nal destination. i can live with that

marc

CF Legend
I do not see why people are making such a big deal out of this tbh, so many other better films and horror films have been done in 3D already.

I remember seeing Jaws 3 and Freddies Dead.

A

Anonymous

I was disappointed with SAW 3D. The whole plot revolving around the writer who survived a jigsaw trap and now had to save his friends from traps seemed way too similar to SAW III where the guy whose kid got killed by a hit and run had to face all the people involved with letting the guy who did it, go.... The acting wasn't that great and 3D is the worst.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Wait, this is the first time you've posted on Coasterforce and you decided to ignore everything else, search through the forums to find a topic that's been dead for 3 and a half months and then go ahead and give away the plot for anyone stupid enough to want to go and see it?

Not that they could anyway since, you know, the whole 3-and-a-half-months-dead-topic thing.

Oh, and locked.

EDIT - Welcome to Coasterforce etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.