• Old

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jake

Strata Poster
Yeah, you could elaborate a little.

People need pictures to compare them right here right now.

A

Anonymous

Oh..sorry...

NEW \/ at TP
Samurai.jpg

OLD \/ at CWoA
samurai9.jpg

A

Anonymous

I don't think it gives the same kind of atmosphere as it did at CWoA, the first time i saw it at thorpe park, i was thinking, what have they done it it.

kir

Hyper Poster
Hmm. Thinking about it I do actually much prefer the new colours. However, at night, the old Samurai looked better. And it goes without saying that the new setting is such a letdown.

A

Anonymous

I like the old--the whirly things on the boom look really cool.

andyc123

Roller Poster
The old one for sure! For a start, you imagine a Samurai to be dark colours and red; related to blood and Japan. Mystic East was a perfect setting for Samurai and its coloors made it perfect... until they 'aquamarineafied' it, and dumped it in the Lost City. Yet the Samurai still remains my favourite...

joe

Mega Poster
I prefer the old colours, they look alot better IMO. I think the new one has too many colours and spoils it.

Sam

Giga Poster
Old colours for sure- that awfull turquoise doesn't suit the ride.... nor any ride at Thorpe- how cool would Colossus be if it was red and black? The old colours for Samurai were better.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
The old one, it makes samaurai look more like a mean machine. It looks more fierce at CWOA, and more mystical at TP. I think the fierce look looks better and suits it more.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
The old colours for me. I'd like the new ones more if they weren't so similar to everything else in Lost City (zone at Thorpe).

A

Anonymous

I think they Should have changed the name to suit more of a lost city kind of thing

andyc123

Roller Poster
If they changed the name 'Samurai' I would make sure everyone involved died. Colossus black and red?! Sounds great!!! Aquamarine Samurai BOOO!

A

Anonymous

Samurai shouldn't be green thought, if they wnat it green then re name it, or otherwise keep the decent colours, thats what i think anyway

Angel

Hyper Poster
New definately. Alot brighter and i guess looks kinda happier the old ones are too dark and depressing.

Even if samurai was better at Chessie the colours are much better now its at thorpe defo!