What's new

Sad if a guy starts planing the wedding ?

Is It sad

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• DILLIGAF

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Just a random question as I found myself thinking them making mini wedding plans. For what will be a very unique wedding. Gothic style in an 800 year old church with custom walk in and out themes. Along with foot guards and horse drawn carriages. many things have to be sorted out but this is just the start.

That's cold. :p Usually you celebrate a wedding, not drench it in black (which is a colour for mourning).

Kate wants it to be in a Gothic style there is a nice white dress with black detailing that she loves. But it is £500 alone. If we could get it into a Gothic furry wedding then it is very unique. The area around here has many old and unique churches ranging from 800 year old Saxon/Norman to the modern mormon temple.

Kitsune walk in Ravens theme from zoids very evil feeling.
Koneko walk in meadows of heaven instrumental by nightwish
both walk out them not worked out yet.

400px-Trollface.jpg

Hurr durr durr.

Not as sad as this thread.

and yet i'm still inclined to post. Your gothic furry wedding idea is retarded. For a start, who the **** would show up? This is the problem I had during my wedding last year. I like whiskey and rock music. I wanted a hard rock style theme, bottles of jack daniels on the tables, best men in leathers, loads of fantastic ideas. I planned it, costed it and thought it would be awesome, but then came the guest list, and it put a huge dent in the plan. I don't have alot of friends, and frankly I figured less than 5% of the guest list would have appreciated such a concept.

So I caved in, handed it over to the mrs and she got a more traditional approach. I just accepted that it was way more her day than mine.

The only way to do anything unique or really out there like you seem to want to is to either do it with very few people (and to me thats kinda pointless,) or if you have alot of friends, (you don't. I'd put money on it.)

Kate loves the idea of a Gothic style wedding and if we can get away with adding the furry element to it then cool. If not then the night party will have an element of fur. Yes we are on the dole but her grandparents say they will foot most of the bill. Most of my friends don't really care what the theme is as long as we are happy. My family has a bit of an on going thing with odd weddings. Most of the theme is Kate's idea not mine. We may tone it down and have a more normal style wedding but have a few Gothic touches in there and let the night party be the one that has the fur.

To some it may be retarded but hey we don't care.

Is that Kitsune?!

Hahaha excellent stuff, you're getting married? Big Lol.

Nah you plan away my furry friend, I'm sure it will be farmtastic.

gothicprince said:
Yes we are on the dole but her grandparents say they will foot most of the bill. .

Fantastic.

I just hope one day, maybe, I can find an upstanding gentleman, like yourself, to take such good care of me.

Yes sam this is Kitsune the furry douch bag.

(It is only being planed as we still need to set out the date and all that. maybe lets say 2014.)

Just an idea to find out if people think it is sad if a guy starts to plan the wedding rather than the girl.

If that's your way then fine but why keep on bitching that I'm saying furry this fur that. I have only said THE ****ING TRUTH. if we could have a Gothic furry wedding that's the dream. but the reality is only a subtle Gothic style is the way to go.

I have done my best to abide by the rules. and if you feel that I'm not good at it then sorry but I am doing my best like it or not.

And why should it truly matter that I have a laid back attitude to the topic. I know I will get bitched at so I let it role.

And if you want me booted from the site that's fine with me.

What happend to the days of who cares whats posted as long as you can read it and make sence of it.

My post output is minimal at best and I don't harm anyone.

I was curious as to what people think but yet again it turned into a bitch so lock this someone.

Have I posted anything to do with me in fur?

answer NO so shut up.

If you don't like it then don't read it

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP.

I will leave the forum for good then if it will make you feel bigger and better.

I do have fur sites I post on and they don't kick off about none fur questions or human related posts. So why can't you just swollow your pride and put up with the freaky person who posts random stuff every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.