What's new

Roller Coaster Kingdom

Ollie

CF Legend
Some times when I load it up it goes really slow and only the paths show and the rides have vanished. Also last time I let a car park full of clown cars into my park they just walked straight out again.
It also seems now everytime I load it up it runs slower and slower and keeps freezing my internet.

Rush

Giga Poster
I started this yesterday... it annoyingly causes my internet to bust a few minutes into playing. >.<

I'm still quite a noob to this haha. I keep wasting money on trees and decorations. All my guests have disappeared too so I've ended up bringing in a lot of hamburger tours. :lol: Are the tours the only way you can get guests into the park?

Anyway it's really quite fun, I presume more so when you actually have some money to spend. :p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Kimi,
I accepted your neighbor request, but RCK was down for upgrades at the time so it didn't go through. I've sent you a request this time. ;-)

Ollie

CF Legend
I gave up playing this a while ago now as the lag is horrible and runs really slow. I've also lost interest in it.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
For those of you that have given up RCK due to lag & other issues, now might be the time to give it another try. They have made many upgrades over the past month or so & it's now much better in all aspects (including game play).
Now you can drop the tours you've booked directly onto one of your rides & you're immediately awarded half of the visitors coins (they quickly spend the other half on other rides or food/drink stands). You also get 8333 coins & 611 XP points just for visiting a neighbors park, which also helps you quickly earn enough coins/points to build new rides/stands or expand your park. You still have to have your park running to collect the coins/points, but it's not as CPU intensive as before & the game runs much faster. If you need/want to quit out of the game you can & when you launch it later all your visitors are still in your park ready to earn you more coins/points.
They've also added a lot more rides/stands & tours, plus they keep changing the gifts on a weekly basis, to keep things interesting.
Send me a PM if you decide to start playing again, so that I can start sending you gifts again.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've not got the time sadly :(

The biggest issue is games like this and Farmville, where you need to be able to predict a time when you'll be available to pick up the visitors arriving/crops needing to be harvested.

Work is so busy at the moment and unpredictable I just can't play. At home it's just as bad :lol: