What's new

Review a random Roller Coaster

Intamin to Win

Mega Poster
I'll bite. Here's some brief reviews from a couple different rides on a recent visit to Cedar:
Valraven: LOL the wait was 90 minutes both days and I wasn't willing to wait for that for a dive coaster. I'll become a cred whore eventually, but not today. Skippable/10

GateKeeper: Significantly better than Wild Eagle, the only other wing I've been on, but it wasn't spectacular. My friends were even less impressed than I was. 4/10

Magnum XL: Most other parks this would be one of their best rides, but Cedar is so stacked it's only their fourth best. Hit it in the back. 7.5/10

Top Thrill: It's Very Very Tall and also Very Very Fast but it's sadly Very Very Short. 5/10

Raptor: I was disappointed by Raptor on my initial visit to Cedar, but it rode much better this time around. It was better in the back row. Great finale, and the rare cobra roll I ended up liking quite a lot. 6/10

Steel Vengeance: It's filth. The front half of the ride is better than I expected (and I expected it to be great), and the back half is chaos. The finale feels like Phoenix, which if it was up to me, is how every single coaster should end. The first inversion is amazing, great floater. It was much smoother than the other RMC I've been on, Wicked Cyclone. That said, I almost certainly caught it on a bad day- a friend of mine described Wicked as much better than that normally. Anyway- 9/10

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not sure I see the point of this topic, but moved to Forum Fun anyway, where it can die in peace.