What's new

Revels Eviction - Coffee out...but what has replaced it???

So what flavour should be evicted?

• Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

• Caramel

• Raison

• Malteser

• Chocolate

• Total voters

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Revels are doing an eviction to get rid of the least favorite flavour. The flavour evicted will temporarily be replaced by a new flavour (let em hear u say 'oooohhhh'). But hers the fun part, u decide which flavour gets the boot!

Simply log onto http://revelseviction.com/ and go through the process to evict a flavour. U can even blast your selected falvour into outer space!

So, what flavour gets your vote to go??

Ollie

CF Legend
"O-range, but I like O-range"
So it's got to be,
"coofffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :p

Edit: For those of you who don't want to vote but want to see the results so far, here's the link. But only if you're not going to vote, we don't want anyone being biased now do we? :p
LINKY!

Lain

Giga Poster
Coffee is the work of Lucifer himself.

That should totally go.

The site is awesome, by the way, I really like what they've done with it!

Rush

Giga Poster
CARAMEL!

It's vile, tastes ****, horribly chewy and I just can't eat them.

Coffee is soo nice. (I actually hate it in reality but the Revel is great.) Orange is good too!

Nicky

Hyper Poster
Coffee.

I hate the fact that coffee and orange look the same so you never know which one you have picked. The others you can guess what they are.

Orange + Chocolate= horrible mix.

So yep, I voted out orange. Coffee chocolate isn't too bad, and neither are the other ones, so yep, orange for sure.

Emmett

Giga Poster
My least favourite are the raisin ones, they are horrible when you chew into them. Raisin and chocolate just dont go well together.

Love the whole Cliff's of Dover setting on the website.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Coffee - as Lain says (only not quite right) - it's the Bitter Revelation of Beelzebob!

I didn't realize there was Raisin - I like those - it used to be Peanut! :)

Gazza

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Orange + Chocolate= horrible mix.

So yep, I voted out orange. Coffee chocolate isn't too bad, and neither are the other ones, so yep, orange for sure.

Have you ever had anything choc orange before?

They actually sold revels for a period here, but not any more. No doubt they would make the replacement flavour something that has been done before..Honeycomb as jake said...or white chocolate, or choc mint, no doubt something pedestrian.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The orange ones are mingin'

I like orange chocolate usually, but orange Revels are just sickly and horrible.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Chocolate orange is nasty, seriously.

But i wonder what they will bring as as the limited edition one? A mint one perhaps (again, nasty), or maybe a dark chocolate one?

I dunno, but im stocking up when they come out!

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
To be honest I've never had a Revel, but raisins taste like faeces, so I voted to evict raisin, although I won't be getting the special edition pack either. Plus there isn't much point in a poll for this really if you vote on a different site anyway.

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
The plain chocolate ones. They annoy me because they should be minstrels, but they aren't. Somehow they seem substandard to the rest of them.