What's new

Removed trims on iSpeed?

andrus

Giga Poster
I read at tpr and theparks.it that Mirabilandia might have removed one or a couple of trims from the first air time hill after the top hat on iSpeed, there's no photoevidence of it though..

Anybody that has heard something or maybe even rode the ride this year and can confirm/decline?

Tony

Hyper Poster
I haven't been on it but from recent photos and videos there is only one small fin left on the airtime hill.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX7nvIfQreY[/youtube]

Skip to 1.25 and you can see the airtime hill.

andrus

Giga Poster
That's great news! From the reviews of last year the ride already was very fast and the only downside was lack of air time on that first hill. With this "upgrade" it'll be even faster and probably provide at least some air time from that first hill :)

andrus

Giga Poster
Bad news. I've returned from my italy trip and there are still three trims. For those of you who haven't ridden iSpeed yet those trims are very noticable and ruins the fun on that first hill. The rest of the ride is great though :) not among my favourites but fast paced and fun!

peep

CF Legend
When I went on it last year I really don't remember there being trims, then again I barely notice trims on coasters unless it's pointed out to me at the time or if it acts more like a brake (Expedition GeForce).