Redwood [Download on page 6]

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Update;

EurofighterRedwood3.png

EurofighterRedwood2.png

Deano

Mega Poster
I expected this to be a wooden coaster. lol.

Looks very good and i really like the wooden support structure. The airtime hill in the first picture of your last post looks a bit flat though. It might just be the angle.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Deano said:
The airtime hill in the first picture of your last post looks a bit flat though. It might just be the angle.

This is what it looks like looking on, as the last pic was looking at it diagonally:

EurofighterRedwood4.png

Deano

Mega Poster
I still think it looks flat compared to the hill on Saw: The Ride:
saw1-1.jpg

Also, is that catwalk alongside a up hill launch on the far right of the last picture?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Deano said:
Also, is that catwalk alongside a up hill launch on the far right of the last picture?

Yes, but I've changed the layout since then. And it will have a launch still.

The hill may look flat, but it needs to be like that for the forces. Either way, you still get a nice -1.2g on the hill.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hmm, not dramatic enough, least not for me :p Simple, but could use a bit more dramaticism. Like, an ontrack POV, with blurr turned on, then in your fancy shmancy photo editor program blurr the outter edges, then add in your logo :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Xpress said:
Hmm, not dramatic enough, least not for me :p Simple, but could use a bit more dramaticism. Like, an ontrack POV, with blurr turned on, then in your fancy shmancy photo editor program blurr the outter edges, then add in your logo :)
Says Xpress, WordArt king. ;)

Xpress

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
Xpress said:
Says Xpress, WordArt king. ;)
Yeh, watev :p

Soo, any more screenies/updates?