What's new

Reaper - Drop Ride To Doom.... ....Another 13?

choluby

Roller Poster
I was surfing RCDB when I found a coaster called Reaper - Drop Ride to Doom at the Amsterdam Dungeons.

I looked at the pictures and it was a tracked ride.

Does anyone know if this is going to have a drop section like 13? Or if not what will the 'drop' be?

:big16:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Reaper - Drop Ride To Doom.... ....Another

Typing things in bold and large font does nothing but annoy people and they will only comment in this topic to say so. Nobody will answer your question, just criticise you.

To avoid this, I recommend not using large and bold fonts, just normal text and normal sized smilies... I would especially suggest this as I've spent the morning playing with the BANHAMMER and I might just slip if somebody draws too much attention to themselves... ;)

Mushroom

Goon of the Year

No, there is no actual drop like 13. Has some lifts, and few other things. I prefer to ride lots of mini apples than this, even though its by Mack

choluby

Roller Poster

The name is really misleading!!! :redhotevil:

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster

Mushroom said:
No, there is no actual drop like 13. Has some lifts, and few other things. I prefer to ride lots of mini apples than this, even though its by Mack

is it really that bad?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^As a coaster, it's rubbish. As a quirky "experience" it's alright though.

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster

caffeine_demon said:
Mushroom said:

is it really that bad?

It really is THAT bad :eek:

The most disappointed I've ever been on a ride, I'm sure Mushroom agrees - "is that really it?" being the first thing that went through my mind :D

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^What were you actually expecting though?

Unless someone has absolutely zero sense of spacial awareness, common sense tells you that they're couldn't possibly be a big (even a medium sized), thrilling coaster in that space.