• nealbie

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colossus

Giga Poster
reddude333 said:
Can we get a poll going on this one?

Heya, sorry about the delay guys. Been incredibly busy this week.

Here we are then..

reddude333
May2012.png
[/quote]

scw55
PKJdg.jpg

nealbie
Shot0033.jpg

Poll runs for 1 week.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Re: Monthly Screenshot Contest - May 12

Colossus The Power of 10 said:
So for this month our Theme is a night time shot, deadline for entries is the 4th of may.

Fetch the TaRDiS!

reddude333

Giga Poster

I personally don't think we need a new topic for each month. Here was my entry for May...maybe someone else will submit as well. Anyway, my pic is a mega-lite at night gliding over a pond illuminated by red lights. Nothing too special but I like it.

May2012.png

scw55

Hyper Poster

PKJdg.jpg

This is a Miniature B&M Inverted Coaster.
The theme that has evolved is that it's a machine that harvests the mined Crystals that occur naturally in this part of the Jungle.

The drop height is 45ft ish. Has 3 inversions. Behind it is the Black and Yellow Concept mini B&M Dive Machine. Further back is my behemoth of a B&M Floorless.

I like the gentle blue glow and dodgy lighting effects due to my graphic settings.

I also like how 'perfect' and simplistic the layout it. It's interesting to look at but not too complicated.

More screenshots of this ride and a different nightshot from the park on my thread.

Lots of lovely near-misses of feet on Supports and Laser Fences.

Much to be done to make the voids between rides interesting. I'll solve that issue when I plonk something in the middle.

nealbie

CF Legend

Shot0033.jpg

Zoomed in...

Shot0034.jpg

Might have to get back into RCT3ing now there are people interested on the forum. It's more fun that way :)

reddude333

Giga Poster

^^^Yeah, I'd love to see you get involved nealbie. We have been having a lot of fun around here the last several months. Great pics for the comp and hope to see you in more in the near future!

Also, I like the pic scw55.

scw55

Hyper Poster

I'm relieved you liked it reddude33. I was concerned that the Torch spam would look naff, but sinking them makes them look more like crystals and less like torch spam.