What's new

RCT Links for Scenery and Parks

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Your best bet is to look at some place like New Element... maybe ask there since I don't think I've ever really seen Jurassic stuff. Really all you need is the dinos that came with RCT scenery and simple custom scenery for the rest of thing. You can recreate the rest.

Linus

Mega Poster
There are lots of good JP scenery on rct2objectlist.com, but i can't find anywhere to download them!

Linus

Mega Poster
ok, another question, when creating a scenerio for the ride, should i choose scenery from the tabs or should i go advanced?

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Depends if you're using any custom scenery or not. I usually get a custom scenery bench somewhere and then go advanced and adjust it to fit my needs. Of course, I usually spend about 6 hours doing a bench, so I'd just do advanced select the things you need and go.

Nick

Mega Poster
Not sure if this is the right topic to be asking this, but does anyone know where you can download Loopy Landscapes or Added Attractions senarios for rct2? I'm sure i found somewhere once and down loaded them all but i've lost them!
Cheers.

The Claw

Hyper Poster
I do remember on the old (and I mean old) RCT2 website they did upload a whole bunch scenarios from the first game, but not from the expansions that could be put into RCT2. They weren't entirely the same but they were very similar none-the-less. If that's what you're looking for (which it probably isn't) then go here. That's the best that I could find.

Liampie

Roller Poster
Hi. I remember registering on this site many years ago, but I can't find my account so I made a new one just to share my newest park with you. :p It's called Legacies Themepark - Europe.

It took me two years to build but it won me a Spotlight on New Element, so it was well worth the effort. :p I'm very proud of this.

You must be a member for 7 days before you can post any links or hotlinks

:cussing:
I wanted to post screens and a dowenload link here, but apparently I can't. A topic of its own would be pretty silly now... If you visit New Element, my can find my park on the frontpage though so it isn't a big deal. :p

Enjoy!

(sorry for the stupid post, but I can't help it with these restrictions. I don't feel like waiting seven days...)

CoasterWild

Mega Poster
RCTTown has been offline since last year! With the life cycle expiring in May, we could all lose it forever! :cry:
It has been a very popular RCT Fansite with lots of downloads!