What's new

PortAventura | Uncharted | Intamin Multi-Dimension Coaster | 2023

cookie

Giga Poster
There are what appear to be support pieces for facade elements lining up the walls, so obviously there's going to be more to the building. They didn't do a half-bad job with the facades at Sesame Street and Ferrari Land, so I'd be surprised if they leave this one un-themed.

Freak Planet

Roller Poster
FgkjbLoXEAIQSAO

FgkjbntWAAEB4kK

Fgkjb9kWAAAgC9l

Source

Tulum

Mega Poster
I really hope it leaves the building at some point just like the ride at Movie Park does. It gives people an idea what the ride is about and gives you the opportunity to take some pictures.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
If RCS are working on this, expect the coaster to be fully built by next week.

As for the coaster featuring a small outdoor section, this will be a 100% indoor ride.

PS. Does having supports and assembly crew on site qualify for moving this thread to Ride construction? :)

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I feel like the salesperson at Intamin made a deal with Spanish parks that theirs coasters would be cheaper if they bought them in black. That, or Intamin and a certain provider of black paint have a secret deal.

JFranks

Mega Poster
I feel like the salesperson at Intamin made a deal with Spanish parks that theirs coasters would be cheaper if they bought them in black. That, or Intamin and a certain provider of black paint have a secret deal.
I mean look at veloci at IOA and dark coaster at BGW. Nothing to do with that, it’s just that it looks amazing and it’s a color difficult to stain.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I mean look at veloci at IOA and dark coaster at BGW. Nothing to do with that, it’s just that it looks amazing and it’s a color difficult to stain.
And in this case it's indoors.... So black is the most obvious colour.

I would love to see a ride done in vantablack the paint that reflects almost no light. that would look awesome

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
And in this case it's indoors.... So black is the most obvious colour.

I would love to see a ride done in vantablack the paint that reflects almost no light. that would look awesome
Not with the royalties Amish Kapoor charges for it! I agree it would look rather striking though....

Liking how this is coming along so far, looks like a solid addition to the park's lineup. I got robbed of my first visit to PA in 2020 so this might be just enough to entice me into trying again.

JFranks

Mega Poster
Not with the royalties Amish Kapoor charges for it! I agree it would look rather striking though....

Liking how this is coming along so far, looks like a solid addition to the park's lineup. I got robbed of my first visit to PA in 2020 so this might be just enough to entice me into trying again.
What do you mean by "got robbed"? Not saying it's something wrong, just curious what your experience was. I believe PA to be one of the best value parks out there in Europe, especially for what they offer.