What's new

"Pigs Might Fly", Paultons Park, 21st May 2022

Will

Strata Poster
Now looking very likely I have a travelling companion.

@Nicky Borrill has already 'sort of' met her - and she was very appreciative of that umbrella you left in my car the other week...

Needless to say, play nicely :p My dear mother is very fond of giving me 'your work colleagues are NOT your friends, Will' lectures, but looking at the group we've got, she'll fit in fine and get a suitably warm CF welcome :)

Nicky Borrill

Giga Poster
All paid and feeling Perky… Thanks for organising Ian.

@Will I’d rather naively assumed we’d be car pooling. But since you’re bringing your new (definitely not a friend) colleague and aren’t planning to make the ERT, I’ll probably travel down Friday and stay local.

Cara was NOT impressed that there was only one umbrella in my car on Tuesday. TBF I offered to share, but as I was in a Tee and she in a winter ‘big coat.’ She kindly let me have it… The umbrella that is.🙈😂

Will

Strata Poster
@Will I’d rather naively assumed we’d be car pooling. But since you’re bringing your new (definitely not a friend) colleague and aren’t planning to make the ERT, I’ll probably travel down Friday and stay local.
Might have been a plan, but we're going home via Milton Keynes to see My Chemical Romance, which is the real reason I have the pleasure of Hayley's company. Needless to say, I'm highly amused that she thinks my driving is less scary than a train...

She's never been to Paultons before either - but we'd need to be up before 5 to make the ERT.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hi all, penultimate reminder that I will be making the payments on Wednesday, so please contact me and pay by Tuesday evening if you want to join the early morning stuff.

I've had payments from the following:
Ian (that's me!)
Ian's local mates x 4
Raybould
Vadge
Bentleya
Shaun + brother
MouseAT
Devohn
will6789
Chris Brown
Jordan Wood
Hixee
Peep
Fi
Nicky B
Stone Cold
Mysterious Sue

I make that 21 so far for the early stuff. Then another eight or so arriving after 10am. Once numbers are finalised, I'll put instructions for meet ups - for both early riders and after 10's - in here. If you're arriving after 10am, you do not need to contact me about a payment. Please buy your own ticket in advance for the best price.