What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Thanks for sharing your experience. As they presumably haven't employed actors for the hotel service ;) you're probably right and most of them really don't know anything about it. However, we basically know that opening is not around the corner (constructions site not yet there, no announcement and booking for hotel CL possible yet) and I wouldn't know why they should tell their staff several month in advance that they are going to hotel CL.

Timo

Roller Poster
And it‘s not given that the staff will be moved from Ling Bao or Matamba to Charles Lindbergh at all. Maybe they will hire new staff for that hotel.

Yannickvdb6

Roller Poster
A while ago a Carpenter working on hotel Charles Lindbergh posted this picture on his Instagram (the picture is now obviously deleted), does this mean we're going to have a terrace right under F.L.Y.?Rookburgh.jpg

Timo

Roller Poster
I‘m not particularly into the steampunk stuff. I get the sense of it tho and can understand why a lot of people are fans of it. I don’t hate it but I’m not blood & bones for it. But I‘m also not that much into medieval theming either. Still I‘m always amazed when I enter Klugheim. I love the feel and atmosphere inside of it. So I‘m positive that Rookburgh will be able to cause a similar feeling.

Christian

Hyper Poster
It looks good but I would have preferred a country theme. It's much easier to pull off a good China or Africa theme then it is to pull off something imaginary.