What's new

Pazuzu [Download!]

Jer

Strata Poster
After a short loss of ideas for NL i've decided to do something simple. A GCI called Pazuzu. I havent gotten much of the layout done yet but I sitll have some screens. More later!

pazuzu101027113933000.png

pazuzu101027113948001.png

There is a small twisted airtime hill after the drop but i haven't tested it yet so I dont know about the gs. That is why there isn't a screenshot.

Jer

Strata Poster
^Haha I wasn't even thinking about Futurama when I made the name! Now I cant stop, thanks a lot

More Screens. The ride is going to have a thin footprint.

pazuzu101027212332000.png

pazuzu101027212351001.png

kimahri

CF Legend
PazuzuSMT2.jpg

Megaten Pazuzu is bettar.

Given the mythology behind Pazuzu, I don't feel as if the ride is suitable for it. Unless you're going to make it massive.

Jer

Strata Poster
^hey dont post any furrys in my thread! but no it's just a name, granted most of the hills are really low and this is pretty tall for a GCI so it'll be pretty big

pazuzu101028181043000.png

pazuzu101028181112001.png

the Head choppers off the first drop are intense

pazuzu101028181137002.png

Jer

Strata Poster
Glad you like it, more screen shots, finished the layout. This is a short ride after all but it's a lot of fun.

Stats:
Height: 121ft
Speed: 57mph
Length: 3353.50ft

it runs 2 trains of 12 cars without without any stacking, it even has some airtime, mostly floater but there is one moment of ejector.

pazuzu101029142957001.png

Twisted track

pazuzu101029143038002.png

pazuzu101029142940000.png

Snoo

The Legend
Does this thing carry a lot of speed into the brakes? I imagine you could lengthen it judging on how the layout rolls.

Jer

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Does this thing carry a lot of speed into the brakes? I imagine you could lengthen it judging on how the layout rolls.

well the brake run has to be higher up than the station, the brakes are about 20ft tall so while it dies carry some speed into the brakes it just enough to give you airtime as you hit the brakes.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'm really diggin' the layout. It's like a compact Renegade. I'm looking forward to the release.

Jer

Strata Poster
Alright every this one was quick, here is my final version of Pazuzu enjoy. I did add more at the end. There really is not much more else to say, I look forward to your feedback and happy halloween CF!

pazuzu101031110122001.png

Download

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I liked this. I thought it's pacing was great and it was mostly well built. Some of the transitions were a little jerky (more so than I would have thought from a GCI anyway), but I really liked the layout, headchoppers and speed.

Good job, sorry I can't write a longer review! 7.5/10

Xpress

Strata Poster
TBH, I wasn't expecting it to turn out like this. There's plenty room for improvement on the supports as a whole, but I won't go into details, but the track for the most part flowed really well, and held its speed. I thought a couple transitions could have been quicker, and others slower, and more hairtime, but nothing to whine about.

8/10