What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
I’m slightly concerned by the capacity of these... it’s good to see two but with only 10 per tower the queues could become long given the other rides in the area appear to have high throughput.

EDIT: they hold 10 not 8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Benenen

Hyper Poster
I’m slightly concerned by the capacity of these... it’s good to see two but with only 8 per tower the queues could become long given the other rides in the area appear to have high throughput.

I wouldn't worry about it, 20 per cycle is fine for Paultons. Bear in mind their two headline coasters can only physically run one train and I imagine nothing in Peppa Pig World can get much over 300pph.

I too was pleasantly surprised by Tikal so look forward to having a go on this.

Last edited:

JammyH

Hyper Poster
I’m slightly concerned by the capacity of these... it’s good to see two but with only 8 per tower the queues could become long given the other rides in the area appear to have high throughput.

Each one seats 10, making 20 per ride and they work well in Europa park, phantasialand etc so can’t see any problems with them at Paultons

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Where is Europa's!? Ireland? Only went in there for Arthur and the Ba-a-aa credit... and the tug.

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Ah, in my head I've merged Ireland and Minemoy's into one land. We didn't spend much time in there.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Excellent!

Also, these things are surprisingly good and offer some actual airtime. We ignored Phantasialand's right up until our last day there when it was on no queue... and colour us surprised.

Bloody love Tikal. Wonderful little ride!!

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I have the same question. Was some of the fabrication done in Poland? Polish workers? And as the above comment asks, is RCS Polish?

Just goes to show how much international collaboration goes into these things.