What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
I’m literally having déjà vu right now. This is exactly what I was thinking with the cobra area! And I even thought about planning.

I’m not sure what the planning position is right now but I know that they don’t need permission to build in most of the grounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TomsTown

Roller Poster
I would say its similar to some other parks where by they don't require planning permission on land that has been registered for certain use, Like a theme park and then probably they would have a limit where anything over a certain height would require planning permission.

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
I would say its similar to some other parks where by they don't require planning permission on land that has been registered for certain use, Like a theme park and then probably they would have a limit where anything over a certain height would require planning permission.

Yeah like that. That’s why there’s no application for TS, PPW or LK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeldoow

Roller Poster
I'm no crane expert. I assumed it was just one of those ones that sticks the stabilising legs out and is good to go (i'm sure it's exactly that easy ;)).

Themeparknewbie01

Roller Poster
Great video, but already quite out of date. Crane on site and staff have posted videos on Instagram of the first bits of track going in. I suspect another couple of weeks and the site will be unrecognisable! Thing are really hotting up!

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
The area already looks well themed by the park's standards. It's been said before, but this project throughout is definitely exemplary of the park upping its game.

Matt N

CF Legend
Are they getting two new creds? Assuming I missed this originally.
Would certainly be new news if they are, but it's not out of the realms of possibility given that Lost Kingdom bought 2 new Vekoma coasters with it!

Given that Tornado Springs is reportedly a bigger investment than Lost Kingdom, it's certainly not impossible that they could be doing a similar deal with Mack; maybe there could also be a powered coaster or something?

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Wow, this thing is progressing FAST. I guess now the footers are in, the coaster structure itself is effectively a giant Meccano set.