What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

Niles

Giga Poster
I hope we get more info on the whole thing, but I’m gonna go for al’s garage and Jessie’s diner being shown off. As it’s the characters anniversary hoedown.

Still though, excited for any consept art or news from Paultons :D

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Although we're all not 100% sure on the area's additions, I think one thing is for certain; Paulton's Park has a real winner on their hands!

Yeldoow

Roller Poster
I'm pretty sure the Storm Mac announcement was timed for a sunday night but we didn't get any information till the monday morning.

I'd guess that it's supposed to be that the barn dance was last night and the characters will talk about it on twitter this morning and they'll (hopefully) be some Tornado Springs info in those tweets.

Maybe.

Niles

Giga Poster
Skip to 12.30 to see some pics of the construction, it goes on for about a minute. Seems as if Paulton's has given him exclusive access to the construction.

Niles

Giga Poster
Sorry for the double post, and both are to tpww channel but this is a great new vid showing the construction and the scale of this new land.

If u have not been to paultons i hope this new land convinces you to come here, I can’t recommend this park enough, and they show u don’t need a massive company behind a park to make something great.

Ludus

Roller Poster
The gyro swing is 100% a Zamperla Discovery Revolution. Notice the huge counterweight in the teasers, this is only required for full 360 degree swing rides, you will not find any counterweight on a regular gyro swing. So yes, this will be a full 360 degree gyro.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
The user Traintastic26 on CoasterCrazy.com forums connected the dots. The footers shown in that Theme Park Worldwide video match Copperhead Strike's!

Footer shown in the video:
file.php

Footers from Copperhead Strike:
yIvjNGcxtH5W3nB0olnkuCNA7_1kLM6mlPt4vmimmJU.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
But they probably match all new Mack coasters. It means nothing. Unless you just mean it'll be a Mack coaster, and not a Mack launcher. Then you're onto something.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^Not that we had any doubts based on the obvious pictures of a Mack Rides spinning coaster on the teasers. But I absolutely can't complain about another Mack. I love Mack.

collins

Roller Poster
At least it basically confirms we have another Mack coming to the UK!
Am I missing something here, but how does this confirm a Mack coaster?
I'm not saying that Paultons aren't getting a Mack coaster (as there definitely are a lot of hints pointing towards it), but looking at bolt sets doesn't really confirm anything just because they look similar. I've worked on standard steel frame buildings that have had almost identical bolt sets. Last time I checked, they weren't a Mack coaster. (Maybe I need to go back and check again!)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Am I missing something here, but how does this confirm a Mack coaster?
I'm not saying that Paultons aren't getting a Mack coaster (as there definitely are a lot of hints pointing towards it), but looking at bolt sets doesn't really confirm anything just because they look similar. I've worked on standard steel frame buildings that have had almost identical bolt sets. Last time I checked, they weren't a Mack coaster. (Maybe I need to go back and check again!)
I haven't seen those footer rebars used by other manufacturers, I've only seen them used by Mack. Coupled with other pieces of evidence we have, it does almost confirm this to be a Mack coaster.