What's new

Oswald Eguene Counter

JackFish

Mega Poster
Does anyone have tips on how I could get the counter to go down? I'm at 97 percent and no half way done with the park

Niles

Giga Poster
The counter is a right pain, I have three ways I keep it down.

1: Paths: They uses so much and from testing a 2M path piece costs as much % as a 10M, so use larger path for your park and keep there use to a minimum. I have my shops and main walkways in the centre of most of my parks with the rides going out into the further corners of the map. Also as queues uses small path keep them as short as possible.

2: Blueprints: So this is a cheat of sorts, build your park to 97%ish and save the 5 (max number of attractions) biggest rides/coasters as a blueprint, once you have delete them bring the counter back down. Then build back up to 97% and then add back the blueprint, as long as you have a few % spare you can add anything so you end up at like say 150% but that has to be the last thing as once its over the 100% you cannot place any more.

3: Coaster track: Like paths each track piece is also the same % cost, while a 4M method coaster may look great and smooth you can have a much longer coaster for the same cost, i.e I built a wild mouse and it cost 5% with all its tight turns, then I built a Gerstlauer Hyper for 6% that was way bigger and longer, so odd 🤷‍♂️

Looking around these two videos describe what I'm getting at, hope this helps @JackFish124 😊

JackFish

Mega Poster
The counter is a right pain, I have three ways I keep it down.

1: Paths: They uses so much and from testing a 2M path piece costs as much % as a 10M, so use larger path for your park and keep there use to a minimum. I have my shops and main walkways in the centre of most of my parks with the rides going out into the further corners of the map. Also as queues uses small path keep them as short as possible.

2: Blueprints: So this is a cheat of sorts, build your park to 97%ish and save the 5 (max number of attractions) biggest rides/coasters as a blueprint, once you have delete them bring the counter back down. Then build back up to 97% and then add back the blueprint, as long as you have a few % spare you can add anything so you end up at like say 150% but that has to be the last thing as once its over the 100% you cannot place any more.

3: Coaster track: Like paths each track piece is also the same % cost, while a 4M method coaster may look great and smooth you can have a much longer coaster for the same cost, i.e I built a wild mouse and it cost 5% with all its tight turns, then I built a Gerstlauer Hyper for 6% that was way bigger and longer, so odd 🤷‍♂️

Looking around these two videos describe what I'm getting at, hope this helps @JackFish124 😊

Thanks, I will try out these methods soon!