Hi everyone. Myself and a friend have booked a holiday to Orlando next year to visit all of the parks and resorts and we were wondering if anyone has any advice on size restrictions when it comes to fitting on rides/restraints. My friend has unfortunately faced huge issues fitting on rides in the UK and struggled at Thorpe, only being able to ride Saw and sadly only just missed out on Stealth (admittedly we didn't try Colossus... because it's Colossus). She has been fine with most rides at Disneyland Paris though struggles with the new restraints on HyperSpace Mountain despite being fine with the RNR ones. So does anyone have any personal experience they'd be able to share regarding fitting on rides at the following?
- Magic Kingdom - Assuming there shouldn't be any issues here?
- EPCOT - Again assuming there's no issues here?
- Hollywood Studios - Again assuming there's no issues here?
- Animal Kingdom - How restrictive is Flight of Passage? When I rode it I saw some average build people get turned away, while larger people got allowed on. Any tips we should know?
- Universal Studios - Assuming Revenge of the Mummy and Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit could be potential issues?
- Islands of Adventure - Assuming Hulk, Forbidden Journey and Dr Doom may be problematic?
- Sea World & Busch - Considering my friend had issues with the Thorpe B&M's do Busch/SeaWorld have larger seats? Also how forgiving are Cheetah Hunt, Falcons Fury and the prospective RMC Gwazi and Tigris?
- Fun Spot Kissimee - Anyone have any experience with how forgiving the GG restraints are on MineBlower?