What's new

Oasis at Lakeport | New Park/Entertainment District in Osage Beach, Missouri

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Right, so both Zamperla and Wisdom are confirmed as having rides coming to the park. Then Noble went and told Amusement Today this;
B4958B46-6A20-49A9-B611-576DCACCD560.jpeg

Right, so I have questions. The final plans made it seem like the coaster contracts went to Vekoma instead, although they’ve yet to officially step into the ring and talk about it. Then you had Noble Rides display this car with the Oasis at Lakeport logo again at IAAPA, but people at the event and even Oasis reps clarified that Noble just hadn’t removed the sticker. But their sales team is still talking about the coaster.

At this point I’d just wait until they get footers into the ground before I call bull**** on either side.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Fabbri will be delivering a 50m Booster ride to "a Missouri park" this year, ostensibly for Oasis at Lakeport. Would be funny if Worlds of Fun was the culprit, though; https://carnivalwarehouse.com/newss...from-us-foreign-ride-manufacturers-1708473600

Having two Italian ride companies attached to the project gives me confidence that the initial Jinma bulk sale is mostly dead 🤣
Bit of a shame. New rides are arguably inferior to the old. But I guess politics got on the way.

Definitely takes it off my map for any future visits now with 2 bog standard clones Ive ridden countless times.

TPoseOnTantrum

Giga Poster
Ride imports have begun to trickle in, as promised the Fabbri Booster was indeed sent in alongside a 30m Spring Ride from Italy (does Moser make them that tall?). It did go underneath the radar at the time, but the Family Boomerang Rebound and 450m SFC are officially locked in and have parts onsite.

Might not be the most interesting park project anymore or a destination for international travelers, but still great for the area and I look forwards to seeing it progress.
OasisRideImports.png
(From ImportGenius)