What's new

"Now Showing"

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
^ I thought it was awful, the humour was boring. Jack Black is pretty much annoying with that cringeworthy Michael Cera.

^ I thought it was awful, the humour was boring. Jack Black is pretty much annoying with that cringeworthy Michael Cera.

The humour wasn't boring, haha.. It was typical humour you'd find in a teenage movie or any kind of stupid comedy like it, but it still made me laugh. Cera is pretty awesome in the movies he does, but he is NOT cute if that is what any of you were getting at :p . But, I wish that one dude (Fogal in Superbad, can't remember his real name) was in it more.. He's hilarious <3

Lain

Giga Poster
Films I have recently watched:

District 9
Pandorum
Being John Malkovich
Up

They were all really very good. Except for Pandorum, that was rubbish.

Snoo

The Legend
Zombieland

Taking it for what it was, ****ing awesome. I thought it was hilarious and the killing was just.. epic.

9/10

^^ Nooo wtf, I'm hearing all these great things and I soo wanted to go see it last week or this week coming up but the person I was suppose to go with already saw it and said it was crap, so now I never get to see it :p . Well, not for a while or until he burns it on DVD for me which I might ask. It looks stupid, but funny.

I saw The Boy In The Striped Pajamas yesterday. It's one of the best films I've ever seen.

Seriously? I LIKED it, it was definitely good, but they did not have good enough character development at all. The end was like, oh my god though.. So sad! It all just felt a bit too short and took a bit too long to introduce Schmul or whatever his name is.. So you couldn't feel for the characters as much as you could if they developed them a bit more. I still cried though so it was still effective :p .

Ollie

CF Legend
I really want to see Zombieland but they're not showing it in my local cinema. I'd have to take the bus and ferry across the Portsmouth to see it there.
Also They're showing My Bloody Valentine in 3D again this year which I really want to see but they only doing one showing of it each day with the film starting at midnight which is ****ing ridiculous.
Also I want my family to see Up as well but I think if I saw it again within days of seeing it then it won't be as good and my opinion of it will go down which I don't want to happen.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Lol I wasn't on about that. Even in the bits where he's still a child.
Also Alvin and the Chipmonks 2: The Squeakquel is coming out. The first one was pretty funny and my sister loves it so no doubt we'll be seeing this one. :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XGMR06hahQ[/youtube]

Snoo

The Legend
LFTL said:
Nooo wtf, I'm hearing all these great things and I soo wanted to go see it last week or this week coming up but the person I was suppose to go with already saw it and said it was crap, so now I never get to see it. Well, not for a while or until he burns it on DVD for me which I might ask. It looks stupid, but funny.

I doubt you'll like it. I can't think of anything to compare it to though.. but I thought it was awesome.

^ Are you saying I have... POOR TASTE?! :(

I'm sure I would like it.. I mean, if it's a typical teenage stupid humour movie I'm sure I'd enjoy it at least a little. Zombies are kinda whack though.