What's new

Non fanboy coaster opinions

Treeis

Mega Poster
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr2IwRIw8fY&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube] So I saw this, and it was interesting to see someone who wasnt a rollercoaster enthusiast's opinion on rides and rollercoasters. Perticulaly Terminator salvation, which she didnt like atall.

*Sorry if this should be in an existing topic by the way.

Lofty

CF Legend
She's pretty annoying. The slag. Ha!

Anyway, yeah, it is good to see other people's perceptions of coasters, I am never one to go and criticise people's opinions on rides. So yeah, to be honest, I LOVE riding coasters with people who either hate them or are genuinely terrified, it's such a great atmosphere to ride with!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Didn't like Terminator & blacked out on Deja Va, but had a good time. Then who wouldn't have a good time at Magic Mountain with no lines? :?
X2 walk-on! :shock:

Artichoke

Mega Poster
Yeah, I don't really do the whole criticize thing when it comes to people disliking coasters. And I agree with you, Lofty. It's hilarious to be on a coaster with someone who dislikes them. But, it's better when they're terrified. Makes the ride that much funner :)

Mr. X

Roller Poster
I agree with that too. Magnum XL was just ok the first time I rode it. I enjoyed it much more the next day when sitting next to my Mom while she screamed "I DON'T LIKE THIS! I DON'T LIKE THIS!" as we were heading down the first drop. She did admit later, though, that she was fine after the first drop and regretted not trying Millennium Force with my brother and I.

Nic

Strata Poster
At least that was on a fair sized coaster. My Dad freaked out last year on Bob Express - the Mack powered Mine Train coaster at Bobbejaanland (mind you, it is by far the most intense one I've ever been on, but still...)