What's new

NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated DECEMBER 31th 2013!!!)

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated JULY 17TH 2012!!!)

WOOOOAAAHHH!!!!!

I don't think any of us have seen these before!! But here is an interview with Tom Zelif and Ole about Nolimits 2, which includes pictures of the newer B&M Hyper trains.

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/content.ph ... 2-with-Tom

attachment.php

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

^Although that was posted a few pages back, it got me quite excited again.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

Major interview with Tom Zeliff on http://www.seasonpasspodcast.com/ (episode 244)

It's over an hour long but it is totally worth it. In depth interview about the background of No Limits/other coaster games and of course lots of new NL2 news in which we hear the mechanisms for the floors and gates of floorless and dive machine coasters.

But yeah, I didn't think I'd last the whole hour and 18 minutes but it flew by. Fascinating podcast!

BBH

Giga Poster

Uncle Arly said:
Major interview with Tom Zeliff on http://www.seasonpasspodcast.com/ (episode 244)

It's over an hour long but it is totally worth it. In depth interview about the background of No Limits/other coaster games and of course lots of new NL2 news in which we hear the mechanisms for the floors and gates of floorless and dive machine coasters.

But yeah, I didn't think I'd last the whole hour and 18 minutes but it flew by. Fascinating podcast!
The hydraulic floors sound heavenly. I'm so excited for NL2, I'll hopefully get it for Christmas along with a laptop that can support it in its full glory.

Twn114

Roller Poster

wow... that looks so good! loving the night time shots, especially the station lights!

mac version next year :-( oh well, cant wait to get my hands on it!

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated OCTOBER 12th 2013!!!)

Looking at that Dive Machine, I just died and went to Coaster Nerd Heaven.

$45 for this proof of the existence of God is not bad at all.

Intricks

Strata Poster

My god...I may get the pro version...but will def need to update my graphics card

Ethan

Strata Poster

I'm excited, but now even more scared.
Hopefully my Windows 8 Pavillion G6 is up for it? I don't know the CPU or whatever on this this, but hopefully it's enough!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster

I am SOOOO happy that they've stuck to their guns and turned this back into a simulator and not a game. I hated the game idea with all the flat rides!!

Happpyyyy :D

Shame I have to wait till next year for the Mac version, but I'll just get the PC version and run bootcamp for a while until then! Totes getting the pro version!

Jared

Hyper Poster

The flat rides are animated scenery made using NLs custom scripting engine, so although they are not apart if the Simulation, there are something you can do.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

Yeah, the flat rides were never aiming to be made into a game, they were just showing what can be done with scripting.

Treeis

Mega Poster

Boy, if I wasn't excited enough already...this is just too much

Intricks

Strata Poster

::drool::

I am so happy and excited for this! YAY!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: NoLimits Coaster News! (Updated OCTOBER 12th 2013!!!

I am absolutely ecstatic. I've dreamed of that model, now I can finally build it, although I am sure it will take a good amount of time to make them look decent.

I think we are getting a release date this week. I think, based off how I read the screamcape article, that they are getting exclusives all week, and I am pretty sure last one will be release date